Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Maple Street Petting Zoo.

There are four animals in this house now. All rodents. Nate's been keeping his rat Yggie (short for Yggdrasil, the World-Rat) here. My roomie just bought a rat and a hamster. The rat is named Ziggy Marley, because rock beyond reality four twenty-four seven, maaaan. The hamster is named Nug, which is short for 3-And-A-Half-Ounce Nug, because see above.

And my girlfriend Draya now has a guinea pig named Sandie, which is in the pic to the left.

Draya's left for Wyoming for the weekend so I'm left to take care of Sandie. She's a really nervous guinea pig, but she'll let me feed her. Last night, I got tired of her skittishness and pulled her out of her cage to sit on my lap and eat some lettuce. I think she's becoming more cool with me as time goes on. I can't be sure.

Anyway, time for another fuck-huge Civ post. brb

1 comment: