Saturday, October 12, 2013

Foo Fighters' "Everlong"



I never saw the music video to this song before. I think Draya might get a kick out of it if she sees it. Maybe it's because I'm rocking beyond reality at the moment, but I think it fucking rocks. And I KNEW that "chick" looked like a dude.

Also, you'll notice there's ads now. It took me all day to set them up, but they're here and soon to have me rolling in the pennies. The worst one to set up was the one below the comments... I had to go into Blogger and take its sass, tellin' me "You can't be PUTTIN' that ad code here! This is MY house!" So I had to let Blogger know what was up.

Anyway, pumpkin pie's about to be all up in this bidness. I gots to run to the store, peeps.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, I remember that video. Lots of fun videos came out of the 90s. :) Did you ever see the one for Learn to Fly?

    ReplyDelete